Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Allergies

Last night I took Kaden to his horse therapy, and Haley, poor thing, regretted the decision to come with us. She has come before and been fine, but last night, I heard her sneeze once. Then a few moments later, she sneezed again, then again, and when I looked at her face, she couldn't even open her eyes because they were watering so much. Her nose was completely stuffy and by the time we got home, this is what she looked like. Thankfully I had benedryl in the car, thanks to Brynlee's new allery to cold things, so she got it immediately. She was tormented all through the night with this allergic reation and then this morning, I thought it would be gone, but no, her eyes were still puffy. It's now almost 4:00pm, and she's just now stating to look normal. Poor thing. I told her to thank Mama Linda, but she was not very happy that she had someone to thank at all for this awful state!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! THANKS A LOT Grandma Linda! :)~ Poor thing...Do you have allergies? I know Shauna always had bad hay fever. :)~ Poor souls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! But even with her red swollen eyes... she sure is beautiful... and so grown up looking! Has it really been that long since we saw her last?!?? :)

    ReplyDelete