Saturday, July 31, 2010

Updates

Okay, so I haven't been doing a very good job at updating things, so I will add something today since I have a few moments. We just got back from our vacation in Canada, but considering the fact that I don't yet have Haley's or the boys birthdays posted that's where I'll begin! These pictures are Haley's birthday party back in March that we invited her entire school class to. Thankfully only 14 came, even that was a bit crazy, but fun none-the-less. We did a sports themed party (she chose it, not me),so we had relay races, and lots of fun games. I hope they liked it, because I had blast!
A gift of "chicken poop" chapstick!
The whole gang
The football cake she requested (very fun to make!)

Presents from Mom and Dad werea hit this year (last year we got the coment, "Is this it?")

1 comment:

  1. A sports theme? :D HA! That's so cute cute! :D Sounds like a good, fun party. :D You go, mama! :D

    ReplyDelete